Marsha, Thank you, you are so nice to think of me for this award the Liebster award. You are such a faithful fellow blogger and wonderful person. I enjoy all your comments and look forward to all future comments. This is my very first award since I started blogging. Again thank you. Marsha “tchistorgal” http://tchistorygal.wordpress.com I’m a little over whelmed at receiving an award because I never got into blogging for rewards.
Thanks Rene and Marsha Lee for this logo.
1. Why did you start blogging? I wanted to share my photographs with people. I spent 5 1/2 years at night school taking photography classes where I had to show my assignments to the class and I entered photos in the Los Angeles County Fair. Then time passed and I wanted to find an avenue to again, begin showing photos.
2. If you could spend a day with someone who wasn’t a family member or close friend, who would it be and what would you want to do and say? Someone that has a god sense of humor to show me how to use this digital camera the same way I understood my Nikon F3 HP 35mm and show me some or the basics of photo shop.
3. What is your best quality? I’m friendly, personable, easy to talk to, a good listener, I’ve never asked myself this question I guess it would be my personality and my sense of humor.
4. What is the most daring or exotic thing you have done in your life? A spontaneous trip to Hawaii for three days,with previous wife, but we added two days just before we left. Had a great time.
Or maybe it could have been the time I was installing some exhaust duck on the outside of a thirteen story building ,down town Los Angeles,CA. I was in a man bucket. [ a man bucket is a small platform with rails around the sides. It has a power driven motor with a 1/4 inch cable hanging over the roof, like a winch.] The bottom got caught on something and about dumped me out. I did not go back up there to finish the job. I was up on the eighth floor and it scared the hell out of me. me.
5. What book has influenced you the most? When I read,it is usually books that I can learn from. The Big Book
Here’s how the Liebster Award works. This Liebster Award requires the award recipients to do the following:
Thank and link back to the giver.
Answer the giver’s questions.
‘Nominate’ five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
Ask five questions for one’s nominees to answer.
Post it all on one’s blog!
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster award.
Rona Black she love’s photography she constantly is producing good photos. Always a pleasure to see her photos. http://ronablackphotography.wordpress.com
Fergimoto whose photography is some of the finest I seen . Fergimoto sometimes will come up with a twist on photography. I Love seeing her work. http://creativityaroused.wordpress.com
Taniamend like many of us has a busy life raising children, yet still manages to keep her blog going and replying to comments. I like the photos that she puts on line. http//simplycaptured9.wordpress.com
Lori Franks writes some funny blogs on “Sunny Side Up” and I enjoy them because they make me laugh. Example her piece on – Jack In The Box Buckin’ Chicken Billboard . I found most of her blogs are lite and entertaining Thank Lori ! http://loriannfranks.wordpress.com
Teju has a very unique style of writing, I find it interesting and her writing holds my attention. I admire her writing, with part of me wanting to have that ability to write like her. http://singingsparrows.wordpress.com
This is my five questions for the recipients.
1. How long have you been blogging, what do feel attracted most of your followers?
2. What type of photo equipment do you use when you do your photography?
3. Do you prefer writing your blog or use just photography or both?
4. What would you like your blog to accomplish? Does your blog have a theme?
5. Where do you go when you want to be alone?